Aamir Khan-Kiran Rao visit Karan Johar’s twins – view pics - bollywood leaks

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Aamir Khan-Kiran Rao visit Karan Johar’s twins – view pics



Last week Karan Johar brought his babies, Yash and Roohi, home. Since his industry friends and colleagues have been visiting him to meet the twins. After Gauri Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, last night Aamir Khan and Kiran paid Karan a visit to welcome him to parenthood. The couple was clicked by the paparazzi as they made an exit from their friend’s residence. They did not shy away from smiling for the camera. We hope to see a picture of the twins soon.


Aamir-Khan-(2) Aamir-Khan-Kiran-Rao-(14)


Yash and Roohi’s little nursery, designed by Gauri Khan, has shades of white and has animals printed on the walls and furniture. Karan had thanked her on Twitter saying, “My baby nursery designed by Gauri Khan with so much love and care….it’s my paradise!!! Love you gauri….” Also, Yash and Roohi’s nursery is equipped with their dad’s favourite music. In interaction with PTI, Karan said, “My introduction to Hindi cinema was through Indian film music. When I made nursery for my kids, I made sure that I have music playing in that room all the time. I want them to grow up with music. Someone told me that there is Coldplay version of nursery rhymes. But I said no. They should learn and live with the music I grew up on. Because they are my children and they have to love the music I love because they have to love me.”


kiran-Rao-Aamir-khan


Karan’s babies were pre maturely born and hence required to stay a little longer than usual in the hospital. We were really glad to see him bring home his babies, and so were his friends. But KJo has been advised to keep the visitor count to bare minimum to which he is sticking to. “Normally, babies have low immunity and in case of premature births, extra precaution is mandatory. Regular follow-up (check-up) us of utmost importance, so that we can monitor their growth. Deficiencies that they had during birth also need to be checked. We have fixed dates to conduct tests and ascertain their health. He (Karan) needs to keep a tab on number of guests he receives; the babies are susceptible to infection,” said Dr Bhupendra Awasthi, who has been monitoring the kids’ health , while talking to Mid Day.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot