Karan Johar on his newborn twins: They have to love the music I love because they have to love me - bollywood leaks

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Karan Johar on his newborn twins: They have to love the music I love because they have to love me



Every parent hopes to bring up their child in the best way possible. Some believe kids should be given the liberty to make their own choices; while many feel their roots should be nourished in the beginning itself so that they know what’s right and wrong when they grow up. Now we dunno what’s going to be Karan Johar’s way of bringing up his newborn twins, Yash and Roohi but he already wants both of them to follow what he follows. I mean, take for instance this latest confession. Karan, who just brought home his 50-day old kids from the hospital, believes one of the ways how his kids will start loving him is if they start listening to his choice of music. Yes…


In interaction with PTI, Karan said, “My introduction to Hindi cinema was through Indian film music. When I made nursery for my kids, I made sure that I have music playing in that room all the time. I want them to grow up with music. Someone told me that there is Coldplay version of nursery rhymes. But I said no. They should learn and live with the music I grew up on. Because they are my children and they have to love the music I love because they have to love me.”


Here are the pictures of Karan Johar taking his kids home from the hospitbolly1 (7)


bolly1 (11)


bolly1 (21)


 


Karan’s twins were in a NICU of a Mumbai hospital ever since they were born, because of their premature birth. Speaking of which, Karan had even issued an open letter saying, “My children were born two months premature and worryingly underweight. Like any person in this situation and on the brink of fatherhood, my heart sank. Knowing that there were complications with my babies birth owing to how soon it was, I was terrified. All I wanted to do was hold them and protect them but they needed to be in the NICU. It was painful to see how tiny they were…Thankfully, I had a great support system. Roohi and Yash were in the hands of the most competent and patient doctors. Something that had its roots in an ordeal soon turned into an experience that I will never forget.”


Now that the kids are home, it’s left to see when does Karan release official pictures of his little bundles of joy. Your thoughts about Karan’s statement? Tell us in the comments below and keep watching this space for more updates.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot