Rubina Dilaik, Niti Taylor, Manish Goplani, Tanya Sharma talk about Holi! - bollywood leaks

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Rubina Dilaik, Niti Taylor, Manish Goplani, Tanya Sharma talk about Holi!

http://st1.bollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/690514.jpg


Our TV celebs also believe in enjoying the colourful festival to the hilt!


Holi is a festival to say bye-bye to all your worries and get immersed in colours. Yummy sweets, chaat items, loud music and dancing adds more fervor to the festivities. Here are few celebrities talking about their perfect Holi…


Rubina Dilaik


I like to go crazy with organic abeer and gulal. I love to gorge on Hindustani desi style chaats, pani-puris, and starters on Holi. A good sound and speaker system is essential to blare out Bollywood numbers. Play out some peppy tracks and I will never forget to pose, pout, and click looking great with all my hooliganism. I like to use all colours as I want to see my life colourful all around.


Niti Taylor


Each and every Indian festivals are unique in itself and so is Holi. Applying colours on each other’s faces and enjoying splashes of water is the actual essence of Holi. Try to celebrate an eco-friendly Holi to add more colours of safety and satisfaction to your celebration. An eco-friendly celebration gives you full freedom to have unlimited fun as well pleasure of protecting nature. My favourite colour for Holi will be green because it represents life, growth, environment, healing, safety and freshness.


Sehban Azim


With the current situation in our country I would tell everyone to play an eco-friendly holi. Organic Holi colours as are skin friendly. When it comes to Holi, I love bright colours like orange, yellow, pink, red. They make the world around you look so beautiful and full of freshness.


Pearl V Puri


The ideal way to celebrate Holi would be by putting tilak on your dad n mom’s foreheads and then colour on every person coming your way. It is an occasion to spread happiness, eat a lot of gujiyas, drink thandai and dance till you are breathless. My favourite color is white because it’s pure.


Manish Goplani


Holi is all about mainly painting the town and everyone along with it red, blue, green and every other colour. It is essential to down a glass of thandai laced with bhang. I feel a photo booth adds fun to a Holi party.


Tanya Sharma


I like to use organic colours and gorge on yummy food on Holi. It is a festival of togetherness and I celebrate it with all my close ones. And for sure music and dance will add more fun and make the celebration crazy. I love playing with pink colour as it is the colour of friendship and is also loved by every girl.


Nausheen Sardar Ali


I loved playing with water balloons as a kid. However, now I feel it is detrimental to the environment and must have caused damage to many. On Holi, I love playing and enjoying with my gang dancing, singing and having festive food making sure to maintain a distance from strangers and bhaang. My favourite colour is hot pink, even after it wears off it leaves a pink tinge which merges with my skin.


Mahika Sharma


I prefer eco-friendly colors and no water. I mostly love watching others playing with colours. It is so hilarious to watch people who have consumed bhang as they let their hair down. I prefer mostly yellow colour.



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot