Hrithik Roshan claims to not know Angela Krislinzki, but these pictures say otherwise - bollywood leaks

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hrithik Roshan claims to not know Angela Krislinzki, but these pictures say otherwise



This morning we wake up to the news of Angela Krislinzki, a model, gushing about Hrithik Roshan in DNA. She said, “Like every other newcomer, I had a crush on Hrithik when I worked with him for the first time in a commercial. When I told him about my half-Spanish background, he was reminded about the old-world charm of Valencia and Spain. He was supportive and gave me acting tips.” In fact, she even went on to say that when she confessed how she thinks her international looks might get in the way of making a mark in Bollywood, Hrithik had apparently asked her to hone her acting skills instead of thinking so. But after all that, the Kaabil actor tweets, “My dear lady, who are you and why are u lying.” So we thought of figuring out if Angela’s claims are anything to go by and we stumbled on these pics. (Also read: Spanish model Angela Krislinzki reveals Hrithik Roshan is her mentor)


We raided Angela’s Instagram account and found a few pictures of him with her. Check them out right here.


1 2 3 4


In fact, in her interview with DNA, guess she had a premonition that Hrithik might not remember her. She had said, “I was under the impression that he had forgotten me. After all, he is a star who shoots umpteen ads with several young models. But he called out to me and remembered all the conversations we’d had and the fact that my dad was from Valencia. He also asked me jokingly whether the colour of my eyes was real. When I signed a movie in the South. He also inquired about the maker and assured me that this film would definitely take me places,” she said. But despite all that he still doesn’t remember. That’s pretty weird, don’t you think so?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot